Don't forget your numbing cream...making the job comfortable

DENELA CREAM...
Numbs skin in preparation for painless injecting. The cream contains 2.5% lignocaine and 2.5% prilocaine, totalling 5%.

When should I use DENELA cream?

DENELA cream should be applied at least 1 hour before procedure. The skin should feel numb to the touch and applied again, before commencing injecting.

How much should I use?

Cover the area with a layer of DENELA cream twice during the hour before using filler. Test for numbness after 15-20 minutes. (Avoid applying too close to the eyes). If you experience a reaction, ie. redness or stinging, wash off immediately. If any adverse reaction continues, seek medical advice.

 

Print Print | Sitemap
© Look Beautiful Ltd. Hello Beautiful...Registered company based in the Uk. Tel 07436004369. www.hellobeautiful.co.uk. jpowell26@talktalk.net